1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p.s.2 games

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by happychappy, Dec 3, 2003.

1. happychappy

Nov 17, 2003
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    First thanks to everybody who replied to my console poll I have decided to buy my children a P.S. 2 due to the eye toy feature.

Now for some more advise!

What are your top 5 games for the p.s.2 (not including the eye toy which I will be purchasing anyway) the criteria is:-
    1. Must be appropriate for a 4 yr old boy & an 8 yr old girl
    2. bear in mind that this is their first console so games must be easy to play
    3. They like the usual boy/girl things i.e. girl=horses & dancing/music boy=cars,cartoons.trains & anything noisy!

one of the games that we are interested in is the nemo game (we have already purchased this for my little boys G.B.A. to be received at christmas) do you think that this is worth buying for the p.s.2 as well ?

Will it be worth buying the cordless controls? if so which ones?
    also which is the best way to connect? either to the t.v. or to an A.V. amp? and finally do we need memory cards? what are they? sorry for so many questions but as a newbie to the gaming world I desperately need answers (its getting soooo close to chrimbo now panic panic...)