Ozark (Netflix) Final Season 4 2022

WTF moment at the last scene, a great season overall.

Blimey that was a brilliant 3rd season.

I have a few bits I wasn't sure about if someone who has watched the season can explain.

Helen was in Mexico I presume getting interrogated by the cartel, next minute she is back home as if nothing had happened, just had me confused at why this happened? It was around episode 2 or 3 I think.

Last episode Helen was with the FBI agent guy discussing some witness protection for the Byrds, was she trying to help them here as I thought she wanted them killed?
she was setting them up she would have given the confession to Navaro and say look they are turning on you, she went of her own accord tothe FBI

she was setting them up she would have given the confession to Navaro and say look they are turning on you, she went of her own accord tothe FBI

Helen was being tortured by Navaro as she was separated from her husband and he needed to know if the husband knew anything about her involvement in the cartel. He didn't.

Helen 'volunteered' the information to the FBI agent so that she could ultimately show the doctored signed copy of the agreement to Navaro so that he would kill their family because he was supposedly going to rat Navaro out. The whole witness protection things was a complete smoke screen in order to provide the FBI agent with a credible story on her behalf. The information was bogus as Marty had never agreed to it in the first place and likely Navaro knew it anyway. Hence the (IMHO predictable) end.

An absolutely stunning show ... easily make my top 10 ever. I have given up trying to fathom any of this sort of thing. For my money S1 and S3 of Ozark are better than any series of GOT ... but hey ... what do I know.

And obviously .... Jeez am I going to miss Helen ... what an absolutely incredible performance by Janet Mcteer .. I can't believe she is 58.

Last edited:
In regards Helens husband
who beat him up and why? Was it Helen getting her own back, nothing seemed to be made of it

Fantastic season, big step up from the previous one, the whole thing didn’t let up right until that incredible ending!

Finished it the other day, as others have said it is a step up from S2 and really ratcheted up the tension. I would like 1 more season and then they call it quits as I really do not want them to drag it on for multiple seasons as that can water down the show. The whole cast is superb and I thought the actor playing the brother with the mental illness was excellent. Picture seemed a bit brighter this time as well which was nice to see.

I am new to this thread and have just now finished S3. Enjoyed the whole lot. And the conclusion was something else.

I thought the actor playing Ben did a brilliant job playing someone who is bi polar and off their meds. As I am also watching season 8 of Homeland , where the main character is also bi polar, you could draw comparisons between the two characters.

I found his final breakdowns quite annoying but perhaps that is what it is like?

I found his final breakdowns quite annoying but perhaps that is what it is like?
I think it was supposed to be quite annoying and frustrating. Like when he kept on trying to phone Helen

Absolutely loved season 3. The last few episodes with Ben's breakdown I think did more to highlight mental health issues and what family and friends face then I've seen in a long time and certainly opened my eyes.
Can't wait for season 4 and I hope it stays as good.

agree , even his laugh was slightly sinister

Tom Pelphrey played jerk Ward Meachum in Ironfist

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanidiplacido%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2F0169_KICK_104_Unit_00983RC-1200x800.jpg
I remembered his as the brilliant Nazi turned Cop in Banshee:

1588234325774.png

We finished this last night. Sensational ending.

It's all been said in this thread already (just read back) but I'm in agreement with the side that thought Ben was excellent.

That last scene :eek:

Watched all 3 seasons in last couple of weeks, superb show once it got going. Actor playing Ben was phenomenal I thought.

I've seen some theories that Ben wasn't killed at all, that perhaps he knew Nelson from Knoxville or Nelson knew Helen was for the chop and gave Ben some slack and he's hiding in Knoxville and the body cremated was the therapist. I'm not sure about this theory myself but the writers could probably pull it off as we never saw Ben being killed. Personally I think he's more than likely dead but..

Last edited:
One last season...

Last edited:
Great news I hope that it is coming early 2021 :)

At least we know now it will hopefully get a proper ending.

Great news I hope that it is coming early 2021 :)
The way things are going, I think it'll probably be next summer for the first 7 episodes. Bit of a con really, as it's just a shorter season 4 and 5. I can't see the final 7 episodes appearing unitl Xmas 2021/ early 2022.

Great things are worth waiting for :thumbsup:

Sad to see it end but been brilliant from the off.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom