Oxford Street Game are getting WIIs

RizL4

Ex Member
Reaction score
in on tuesday just thought i let you all know first come first serve

nah m8 just got an email from my ex gf she went into the store today

think its bundles only trying to phone them busy atm

not sure m8 got a wii but might get another or a few if i can for people on forum people should do the same that que up for one

Would be very greatfull if you could gte one for me - I can be there for opening time, but cant wait around all day - need to be at work!

just hope they dont take the **** with bundles like 350

Does anyone know what time they open in the morning ? or the amount that they will get in ?

I think people are trying to phone them to find out but, its busy atm.

I went down to Oxford St store this morning and was there about 11.00 am and got was about ticket 30 of 40 consoles they said they got in. i thought about TRU at Basildon but really couldn't be arsed to camp out all night, my wife would have thought me mad :D

Quite surprised that they are getting another shipment tomorrow as well ?

Cant wait to get home and try it, only bought a 360 about 1 month ago and that's awesome, but really they are both in 2 different categories of console.

also forgot to mention it was bundles only !

Though not too bad, the deal was the console plus any 2 games of your choice for 259.99, and 289 for 3 games of your choice.

Hi , did you have to buy a bundle from them ? what did you get and was there loads of people already there ?

I rang about 9.40 and was told they were getting in some Wii's though they didnt know how many (probably just were not saying).

He said if i got there for 12 I should be OK, but got there at just after 11am and was lucky, was one of the last 10 tickets available of stock of 40 they got in. We have to buy a bundle, smallest one was any 2 games and console for £259.99

Cant believe I actually got one, but very happy though. :)

Do you know if they are getting any tomorow. Does anyone know what time they open in the morning?

Have been trying to get through but have had no luck at all.

from what I read on these forums Game seem to be getting odd deliveries all week !

So the deal really is to call every morning and ask. But larger flagship stores like the one on Oxford St who got 40 today are going to get a larger shipment I suspect. I read that on the launch night Game managed to secure over twice as many as HMV, but then Game are about the largest retailer of Game consoles etc (excluding online retailers).

Dont tell me there a que

already? i couldn't get on the phone to them was busy all the time

can people please keep updating us!!

I went down there today as i was told they would be selling them at 12:30pm i arrived at 12:40 and everything had gone!!

I live at an hours distance from game oxford street so it is a problem for me.

I am really surprised about tomorow though, as i asked them instore and they said probably next week now!!

please let us know early if they get some.
thanks

As far as I am aware game store around the country are getting quite a few delivery during the week.

ok thanks

any news on game stores in wandsworth(southside shopping centre) or wimbledon one?

thanks

i'm gonna be in london tommorow and could be at game oxford st by 11.30am - do y'all think there's any point or will all these go the minute the store opens?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom