1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owners of Wonderland

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Chewy, May 26, 2004.

1. Chewy

Chewy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,
    Received my copy of wonderland today, not entirely sure if it's a pirate copy or not :/
    Looks a bit.. dodgy.

Could anyone who owns the (genuine) dvd take a few pictures for me, of the case and the disk.

Thanks ever so much.

Chewy

ps. Ebay :(

2. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +722
    Hello m8, i have a picture of the cover and of the disc but i can't upload them here as the file dimentions are too large and i don't have any image software to make them smaller, but if you pm me with your email address i will send them that way.

BUT, i might not even need to do that as you said you wanted a picture of the 'disc' but you should have 2 if the dvd is a genuine one, one for the movie and another for extras!!.

No offence, but why did you buy a dvd from fleabay in the first place? plenty of cheap, legit websites out there.

3. Chewy

Chewy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Well, this guy had a seller rating of like 900 odd, and it's the only place I could find it for less than £10, using a debit card.

Have emailed him and he has offered me a half refund and I keep the disk, or a complimentary dvd..

I have never used ebay for dvds before, never will again. Assumed with high feedback ratings it would be safe, obviously I was wrong.

It's the region free dvd, not the R1 I was sold, he also lied about postage...

Cheers for your help.

Chewy

4. mldemon

mldemon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi chewy i ahve just pm'd you let me know if you want the pics

cheers

mldemon