owners of Samsung sp50l7hx please look in

thekingbeyond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just recently got a Samsung sp50l7hxx and I am having problems with progressive scan on both ntsc and pal at sd resolutions, does any one run 720p or higher into the component input and does it cure the judder as I am thinking of getting sky hd, does this set have any problems with the hdmi socket.
Is it just this model that has problems or have I got a faulty set

Swear this has been mentioned before

Go take a look through here,here,here or failing that here

What I would say is that I have NEVER noticed a problem on mine - although did not run DVD on component for long as got Xbox 360 connected that way - that certainly had no flickering or image problems

Now hoever ALL my sources connected via HDMI as connet to my AMP first

Thanks for the reply,just connected my pc up via component at 720p and windows was stable with no judder, looks like it may be only sd sources that suffer. Will have a play and try a dvd on the pc at 50 and 60hz tomorrow.
Whats the picture on hdmi like on this set, do you use a switch box for hdmi?
Waiting for hidef dvd to hit here before I go hdmi

thekingbeyond said:
Thanks for the reply,just connected my pc up via component at 720p and windows was stable with no judder, looks like it may be only sd sources that suffer. Will have a play and try a dvd on the pc at 50 and 60hz tomorrow.
Whats the picture on hdmi like on this set, do you use a switch box for hdmi?
Waiting for hidef dvd to hit here before I go hdmi

I guess my Amp would be switch box - has 3 HDMI ins, 3 component ins and fair few S-video ins - then one HDMI out and two component outs

Hdmi is most impressive indeed

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom