• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Owners of Pioneer 428 help please

GarethG

Trying to choose a centre speaker to go with a future purchase of a Pioneer 428 and so would appreciate it if someone could please measure the distance off of the unit both the bottom of the panel and the bottom of the visable screen are on the standard Pioneer 428 table top stand.
If this is not sufficient for me to fit in my preferred speaker are there other stands available?

jdesousa

Standard Member
Hi,

On mine (pdp-428xd and pdk-ts25b) it is 47mm from the top surface of the stand to the bottom edge of the set and 118mm for the top surface of the stand to the top of the speaker grille.

HTH

John

GarethG

Thanks John, is this the only stand and are the two models of 428 the same?

shredder87

Standard Member
Hi,

On mine (pdp-428xd and pdk-ts25b) it is 47mm from the top surface of the stand to the bottom edge of the set and 118mm for the top surface of the stand to the top of the speaker grille.

HTH

John

mm, I got this combo, and from the basre of the stand to the bottom edge of speaker is approx 15cm. I did however install the longer poles on the stand, is this wrong ?

iang27

The stand that I got with my 428XD yesterday has two heights so you can have it a little higher if required.
The distance on mine at the higher setting is from the top of the stand to the bottom of the screen is 20.5cm.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom