1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owners of Hyundai HPT-4240??

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by MarkQuinton, Oct 27, 2004.

1. MarkQuinton

MarkQuinton
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

I am quite interested in this plasma screen and would like some opinions of it from any owners on this forum.

I have done alot of searching on this website and the hyundai seems to be the only budget one that the majority seem pleased with.

Any opinions and advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Mark

2. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    The majority are pleased with this cos they looked no further. It's an old model Samsung, along with numerous clone brothers distinguishable only by the badge.

3. grahamtriggs

grahamtriggs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I think it's also true that panels like the Hyundai are fairly low profile, and just don't attract much attention to get comments either way.

There are other budget plasmas that people are generally happy with. Anything with a high enough profile is going to attract negative comments - that doesn't mean you won't find it suitable.

Take a look around and judge for yourself - I would be surprised if you didn't find two or three panels around the same price that you prefer. The question then is do you like them enough?