Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Owner of Panny HS2

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by sparkybun, May 16, 2003.

1. sparkybun

sparkybun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Hi,

This is really cheeky but is there anyone that lives near me with a HS2. I would like them to record a film onto DVD-R and I would like to see if I can play it back - simple! I will obviously pay for the Disk and reward the aforementioned person with a Crate of French Lagers or decent bottle of Wine!
    Please PM me if you can help

Thanks

Mel

2. Metaphysical

Metaphysical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does it hae to be a HS2 or would an E50 be OK?
    If an E50 is OK then I have a film recorded onto DVD-R that you can borrow if you like. Just drop me a mail at:
    metaphysical1@lycos.com

3. sparkybun

sparkybun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Hi,

I'd prefer it to be a HS2 'cos I'm looking to buy one. However, thanks for the offer, I'll bear it in mind.

Thanks

Mel

4. ferris57

ferris57
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    They all have the same result. Media recorded on an hs2 is done in the same way as the e30/e50. Basically they are made without an audio ts folder which is why they are sometimes less compatible than recordings made with a pc dvd writter. If you want to see if your player will play recordings made by the hs2, then testing using a disc from an e30/e50 will be just the same :)

The hs2 is basically an e30 with a hard drive, so the dvd writer part is the same. Probably even the same unit!!

Hope this helps.