1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owl specification details please

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by sirp, Jul 25, 2003.

1. sirp

sirp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    can anyone send me a pdf, or document/link teling me the exact measurement of owl screens (electric) please. I need to know full dimensions including brackets. I have searched but cannot find them.

cheers

P

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Screen case cross section is about 10cm x 10cm for screens up to 8ft wide. Case length depends on the screen size which you haven't bothered to tell us:suicide:

The brackets are universal to all screen sizes - they're an L shaped piece of metal approx 14cm on each leg of the L and about 3 cm wide. These will fix to ceiling or wall whichever is most suitable. They attach to the screen via a rail type arrangement running the entire length of the top surface of the case. This means the brackets can fix almost anywhere along the length of the case.

Regards

3. sirp

sirp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    cheers chris, i was thinking 5 or 6ft screen , so your guide is fine for me ..cheers :)

if the brackets can fit almost anywhere along, that sounds good, shouldnt be too hard to find ceiling beams in a correct spot.

thanks for the reply