1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OWL screen powerbuy

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by timlloyd, Aug 16, 2003.

1. timlloyd

timlloyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    For anyone considering purchasing an OWL screen, AV-Sales currently have a power buy on them over in the power buys forum. I was initially considering a grandview or a nexnix but at that price and from all the good comments they recieve it was too hard to resist!

2. jaybeegee

jaybeegee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I , like many others i'm sure, am just waiting for kramer to finalise his powerbuy on the procinema screen. would definitely go for the owl otherwise

jay

3. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    The Owl is a cracking screen. Can't see how you could get anything better for the money. As I have posted many times before the viewing surface is like a sheet of glass from edge to edge. Amazing. I always thought they were 1.3 gain not 1.2 as mentioned in the PB thread :confused: Must check that out.

Mine's gone noisy when dropping the last 4 inches but if it gets any worse I'll simply get it replaced. Other than that absolutely no complaints and a great price.