1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

owl electric screens faulty?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by grahamricho, Dec 8, 2001.

1. grahamricho

grahamricho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    having recently bought a projector and screen second hand,i played around with the screen,ive seemed to done something,the screen goes to far down,so far it reachs the end of the fabric and carries onpulling the screen up,untill it stops,if you turn the down screw,anti clockwise,it tries to go further down,turning it clockwise does nothing!ever so often it stops altogether!it was ok before i started playing with it!does anybody now anything about them whats inside,etc thanks

2. paublo

paublo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi,

not sure if your owl screen is faulty.. but I have noticed that I had to wind the screw clockwise then retract the screen (move it back past the new stop position) and lower again to see where the new stop position is.. anti clockwise will lower the stop, my screen jumps down approx 2cm with every half turn...

Hope this helps, it does sound like the stop position has been fully wound out... not sure if it is now broken..

3. paublo

paublo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    double post... sorry...