Overwatch PS4

Det

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Didnt like Team Fortress so I doubt I'll like this one.

Is it me or do some of the characters seem a tad over powered

Is it me or do some of the characters seem a tad over powered

From watching LvLcap's videos i think the over powered one's take a lot more skill to use, so Mcree for instance has a really powerful Magnum style gun, but you have to be accurate to make the best of him.

I like the look of this, but it could be to fast paced for me.

Played this last night and it is a lot of fun. Open beta starts tomorrow!

Really enjoying this beta, will be a shame when it ends. Nice mix of characters, too - there's always something you can fall back on if the one you're using isn't working out.

I even had a pretty good 8 kill streak as tracer last night, who's the flimsiest character in it! Her rewind ability is an absolute godsend, though. Teleport, teleport, teleport, drop sticky bomb, rewind! Awesome fun.

I was watching Battleborn with interest as a big Borderlands fan but it now matter how much I wanted to like it I just couldn't get along with it. I saw a thread somewhere else saying 'will Battleborn die once Overwatch is released'?

I didn't even know what Overwatch was until I read that thread. The beta for this was mighty impressive (and was still available this morning). All my focus has now moved to this instead of Battleborn. A lot of the time I haven't got the foggiest idea what is going on BUT I love it. It's utter chaos and learning the little powers and benefits of each character will be great. It looks stunning to and for a beta it was really stable to play.

The only thing I do worry about is a possible lack of interest from a community? This thread is a prime example, for a primarily online shooter it needs a big lively community but there already seems to be quite a low amount of interest to keep it a strong long term title.

I've got to say i wasn't expecting to like this, just downloaded the beta as it was free. I've been very impressed though, as you say a good variety of characters and great fun, very surprised.

Out Today. I got it digitally. Will be playing when I get home from work. Thought there would be more hype for this.

Anyone else getting it?

Played the beta a lot and can not remember the last time I enjoyed a game so much.

Only just seen anything on this game today...by accident, but really interested and have already read some great things. Will pick this up really soon.

EDIT oddly I searched the forum earlier and search didn't bring this thread up...

Yuk...4.7 gig update ....on hotel wifi :mad:

Strange as disk inserts and plays intro immediately. Press x and get huge update.... Is the game actually not installing from the disk?

Absolutely LOVE this game.

No idea what is going on though

Tbh it's nothing like either. More like a cross between quake, UT, team fortress, street fighter and Warcraft :rotfl:

Is it any good for a solo player still?

Hardly ever group up with others as my play times are so random with work/kids so I like games I can jump on for an hour or 2 and enjoy my game time

Is it any good for a solo player still?

Hardly ever group up with others as my play times are so random with work/kids so I like games I can jump on for an hour or 2 and enjoy my game time
I played solo last night and loved it.

On going to get this as got £22 (doubled my £11) tesco points so only really paying £20

I haven't payed much attention To this games release but it's getting some amazing reviews .. A lot of 10/10 and 100% reviews scores , even talk it's a new Team Fortress 2 but better !! ,, I may give in and pick it up in a min from tesco

I am tempted to have a punt on this.. Anyone know of any good deals/prices?

That said, I still havn't played Uncharted 4 yet as I keep putting it off until I have a decent period of time to be able to put in a few hours every few days (I like to drag it out).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom