Oversized INDIANA JONES COLLECTION Steelbook!

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For anyone that's interested, Amazon Germany has an oversized Steelbook now available for pre-ordering, for THE INDIANA JONES COMPLETE COLLECTION, as shown here.

Currently being sold by them for 84.99 Euros, so it's pricey, but I know how some of you love your Steelbooks. ;)

Pooch

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Technically it's called a Jumbo steelbook Pooch, there's also a cheaper French version $49.99 Euro at Amazon.fr.

No Zippo with the French but a lot cheaper.

I presume then the limited edition listed on amazon UK will also be a steel

I presume then the limited edition listed on amazon UK will also be a steel

If it is then I may cancel my existing pre-order and order that instead but only if it isn't a tin set stuffed with useless guff like the Back to the Future and Jurassic Park ones were.

If it is then I may cancel my existing pre-order and order that instead but only if it isn't a tin set stuffed with useless guff like the Back to the Future and Jurassic Park ones were.

it will be, they are all universal right, so it will match the others.

to be honest ive im given the choice of a nice big tin, a digipack set of films and some nice collectables ill take the tin over a cheap jumbo steelbook with a black plastic inner so no chance of inside artwork.

the tin will be worth a lot anyway - will easily sell as quick as bttf did - got my preorder in from zavvi for £54 and bttf is worth twice that.

But on the other hand, the Jurassic Park tin dropped down to under £30 after release, and is still available for that or less on eBay. I just wish they'd announce details of the UK release, it's taking forever.

But on the other hand, the Jurassic Park tin dropped down to under £30 after release, and is still available for that or less on eBay. I just wish they'd announce details of the UK release, it's taking forever.

yeah but bttf and indy are far better and popular than jp films, ive never watched any of them and have no real desire.

i think they made too few bttf ones so then made too many jp ones - i think they will go back to making a smaller run for indy, they know it will sell quick.

anyway id rather take the risk, lose £20 value than have to pay twice the original price. luckily i got bttf from cex for £37 not long after release.

yeah but bttf and indy are far better and popular than jp films, ive never watched any of them and have no real desire.

i think they made too few bttf ones so then made too many jp ones - i think they will go back to making a smaller run for indy, they know it will sell quick.

anyway id rather take the risk, lose £20 value than have to pay twice the original price. luckily i got bttf from cex for £37 not long after release.

Really?? I don't know about that, Jurassic Park was absolutely massive, hardly a small little independent film.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Might pick up the spanish version of this next month when i'm over there.

I cancelled my order after seeing photos. I don't like the look of this one.

Not that difficult to convert to normal sized case but Spine is the challenging bit.

After seeing pictures of the inside of one it is pretty boring inside. Think I might sell mine on eBay (minus the senitype) and then get the digipack. Will be a very rare digipack/senitype combo then!

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Richard said:
Has it been posted yet?

Not had a shipping notification yet but I've just emailed the seller asking when he expects to ship and how long it will take (shipping method). Hopefully he speaks English!

Not had a shipping notification yet but I've just emailed the seller asking when he expects to ship and how long it will take (shipping method). Hopefully he speaks English!

Keep us posted please. If it's sent soon I might be tempted.

Just had a reply that it's released in Italy 19th Sept and he will post that day. Delivery takes up to 7 days.

£40 for a jumbo steelbook? ill pass, id rather they did tins like the JP and BTTF ones, but it looks like we arent getting that?

there seems to be some nice items in the uk collectors set so ill keep my zavvi order for now.

£40 for a jumbo steelbook? ill pass, id rather they did tins like the JP and BTTF ones, but it looks like we arent getting that?

there seems to be some nice items in the uk collectors set so ill keep my zavvi order for now.

It does come with 4 films and a bonus disc too ;)

Just had an email from the Italian eBay seller that it's being prepared for delivery (2 days before its released). Great service so far (communication wise). Will update when I know more.

Hi all. very tempted to order the italian steelbook through amazom.it but concerned over other costs, will i be charged any import tax or any other shipping costs ?. ive never ordered anything abraod before. thanks very much. allready ordered the bond movies box this week so want to keep other spending cost down if i can lol

Tim

Last edited:
Hi all. very tempted to order the italian steelbook through amazom.it but concerned over other costs, will i be charged any import tax or any other shipping costs ?. ive never ordered anything abraod before. thanks very much. allready ordered the bond movies box this week so want to keep other spending cost down if i can lol

Tim

No Import taxes or anything like that within the EU.

Just cost + postage.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom