Overheard in the canteen lunchtime!

Racquel Darrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bob: I bought a new TV on the weekend.

Mark: What make is it?

Bob: Samsung. It's only 32" but I can't get it to talk to my Freeview box.

Jon: I thought it was a smart TV?

:laugh:

Mocking the uninformed is never a nice thing !! , funny as hell though :D

At the risk of being ridiculed..

I don't get it.

Last edited:
I thought it was funny.
But not as funny as someone who never posts about AV on an AV forum! ;)

Bill - RD is a 40 something former 'adult' star (according to Google rather than my personal experience!)

:D

i actually dont understand why its funny either, in fact, the conversation makes perfect sense to me and i think maybe you mis-understood it...

Jon: "i thought it was a Smart TV"

i immediately assumed that he is basically saying why are you bothering with a freeview box when everything is built in since its a smart TV...

mooperman said:
i actually dont understand why its funny either, in fact, the conversation makes perfect sense to me and i think maybe you mis-understood it...

i immediately assumed that he is basically saying why are you bothering with a freeview box when everything is built in since its a smart TV...

Same here.

Another 'Mrs Browns Boys' fan then. :-(
That's for people who will laugh at 'shiny shiny'.

FZR400RRSP said:
Another 'Mrs Browns Boys' fan then. :-(
That's for people who will laugh at 'shiny shiny'.

No idea what you are on about .....

I grew out of it. :smashin:

So let talk about ADC on a Samsung TV? Oh! You can't because you've grown out of it. :rotfl:

Or is that you have NO idea about AV? Which is why you hang around the General Chat section. :hiya:

But you don't know Jon and you never will. So stop surmising ;)

Last edited:
So let talk about ADC on a Samsung TV? Oh! You can't because you've grown out of it. :rotfl:

Or is that you have NO idea about AV? Which is why you hang around the General Chat section. :hiya:

Before we get into a my-setup-is-bigger-than-yours discussion, are we allowed to include all of our houses?

hang on a sec guys, just need to pop down to get my popcorn

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom