• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Overall performance of Hisense K321

Yon1000

Novice Member
Hello,
I need some help in choosing a new TV. First i want it to be 4K and reasons for that are very long.
Second, in my country the Hisense K321 is very cheap compared to the competitors.
The most important thing for me is Picture Quality and overall panel performance.
Does the Hisense perform well in this department and can it compete with entry level 4K TV's by Samsung, LG etc?
Please base replies by actual eye-on review and not by plain specs,
Thank You.

kbfern

Distinguished Member

Yon1000

Novice Member
How this TV's stands in terms of picture quality against the entry level 4K TV's from Panasonic Samsung LG Sharp Philips?
Smart TV design etc. just irrelevant for me.

mcfizzle

Novice Member
I can't compare across entry 4k models but I can tell you that I've had the 50 inch K321 for a few days now, and I am very impressed with the picture quality. 1080p and 4k streaming are excellent. Consider turning turn down or off the Noise Reduction functions, and setting the Smooth Motion to Low, and you'll be fine. Viewing angles aren't great though.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom