Over the edge....lougher bridge

Trev2971

Hi All

Not much time this month ....took my D80 in to work this morning and had some nice pics of the harbour got a few of the harbour edge but prefered the amazing blue of the shots on the way home.....stunning evening

tried again with HDR although only gently..:D

its lost quite alot of res in the downsize Im happy as I feel Im learning (albeit slowly)

thanks for looking
Trev

exif should be there Zone let me know if not

Attachments

• overtheedge2.jpg
    overtheedge2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 177
V

vulkan75

Hi trev was this taken this evening.I went over the bridge about 20.00pm,And made a mental note of the water rushing through and around the struts.Lovely shot and great composition:thumbsup: Im having trouble linking it to the theme though,Maybe an explanation is in order;)

Trev2971

Morning Alex ...yeah it was taken tonight....erm last night...friday :)

well its over the edge of a bridge....:) its also one I wouldnt liked to have fallen over either in that state as it was shifting

Im not going to get much chance to do a great deal else for the rest of the month

I'll stick some of the other more 'over the edge' pics in its not valid....but I liked this one more :D

Ta!
Trev

Trev2971

I Know Si

And thank you for the positive comment M8 :smashin:

But I liked it better than the more 'over the edge' shots (Ive posted in 'its not valid')
I didnt think I was going to have a great deal of time to get a better shot into the comp (and love entering) so went with what i liked..

To be honest the longer this goes on I also think I went with the wrong one for the comp...

Its just nice to be here :)

Trev

bodoman

Distinguished Member
Excellent photo in its own right mate:smashin:

Although its not on theme at all, cant blame you for posting it though, it is as you say just nice to be here:cool:

SweetGirl

Great shot Trev....love the way you have captured to sky...
Looks like you are having fun with your new toy ;)

Trev2971

Cheers Anita

Im still loving my new toy ta very much

I had my 50mm and my circular polarisor today....more toys
<----big kid
going to have a bash with em over the weekend as the weather is meant to be nice

thanks again
Trev

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom