Over Ear Headphones for £15 ?

Ellisium

Standard Member
Hi, I am looking for some cheap over ear headphones (£15) to use while I am working on my laptop as I find I can concentrate more.

I am currently using my Dads Panasonic DJ120 headphones which are fine for me but could do with a padded headband.

I have seen the link to the Lenco Noise Cancelling Headphones | Headphones & Earphones | ASDA direct but I don't need noise cancelling so are there any better options at this price range?

Have people found good ones on play or amazon e.g.
Play.com - Buy Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones (HD201) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Panasonic RP-HTF350E-N Over Ear Headphones online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Panasonic RP-DJS200E-K Stylish Street Style Headphone / Black online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Sony ZX300 Over Ear Headphones / Black online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

The above are just a few I have come across in my limited price range but wondered if you had any other suggestions?

Cheers

Phildick

Hi, I am looking for some cheap over ear headphones (£15) to use while I am working on my laptop as I find I can concentrate more.

I am currently using my Dads Panasonic DJ120 headphones which are fine for me but could do with a padded headband.

I have seen the link to the Lenco Noise Cancelling Headphones | Headphones & Earphones | ASDA direct but I don't need noise cancelling so are there any better options at this price range?

Have people found good ones on play or amazon e.g.
Play.com - Buy Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones (HD201) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Panasonic RP-HTF350E-N Over Ear Headphones online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Panasonic RP-DJS200E-K Stylish Street Style Headphone / Black online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

or

Play.com - Buy Sony ZX300 Over Ear Headphones / Black online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

The above are just a few I have come across in my limited price range but wondered if you had any other suggestions?

Cheers

The 201's are excellent for that kind of money. They are quite detailed but not bass monsters.

The Lenco's have the bass but not the detail!

Last edited:

jamung

GBDG1

Distinguished Member

Ellisium

Standard Member
Cheers for the replies!

Those Goldring DR150's look good but think i'm just going to go for the Sennheiser HD 201's as they should be fine for my needs.

If those Goldrings were not open back then they could have sealed it.

The reviews on the Sennheisers are all positive and since I have been using Panasonic DJ120's for a while then they will probably be an improvement.

Thanks for the help.

I have a pair of the 201's. I replaced those with a pair of 418's.

I did use my 201's for everything. I even used them when playing on my 360.

noisemaker

I guess they are one of the best headphones you can find for the price. Some people is worried when it comes to build quality though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom