Outside the Wire (Netflix) Movie Review & Comments

It says "content unavailable" Tom.

Surely it wasn't that bad that you've erased your review in protest? :D

Edit: It's back now. I can tell you weren't very happy writing this one :laugh:

Personally Mackie does very little for me outside of his Falcon role, and to be honest even then he's one of the weakest in the MCU in my opinion.

However looks like there's far more wrong with this one, so I reckon I can let it slide.

Thanks for taking another one for the team :D

Last edited:
The man that thought Escape Plan was enjoyable gives this a 4. I can only imagine how bad it really is!

Nearly every new movie ive seen this year has sucked.

This for myself was COD the movie with a smaller production budget than the games . After the excellent tight action filming of Extraction this was just a poor flabby uninteresting nothing of a movie .

4/10 is about right .

Anthony Mackie has another Netflix movie coming up called 'The Ogun' so his star quality is obviously a major highlight for them.
I will watch this film though perhaps I shouldn't have read this review, a trailer I saw didn't look too bad but obviously showed the alleged good bits.
Mackie has done 'IO' and 'Point Blank' on Netflix as well.

Escape Plan is a hoot.
It's exactly the right amount of stupid...okay, maybe a shade too much stupid.

There's just something awesome about films with the word Escape in the title....

There's just something awesome about films with the word Escape in the title....

Yeah, Escape from Alcatraz. Good prison movie. Escape to Victory is a guilty classic. I liked No Escape with Ray Liotta too. Have I missed anything?

Oh yeah, Escape from the Planet of the Apes is a belter.

Yeah, Escape from Alcatraz. Good prison movie. Escape to Victory is a guilty classic. I liked No Escape with Ray Liotta too. Have I missed anything?

Escape From New York? :)

Thanks for the Review Tom. Will avoid it like the plague (Or a maskless shouting Washington DC rioter).

What IS it with "missing Nuclear Launch Codes?" You'd think they were like winning Lottery Tickets - written on ONE piece of paper and not cancelable or changeable, but if you find it in the street & it's in your sticky hand, you can cash it in. Worked as a plot line during the Cold War, but now....?

Yett again, thanks for taking one for the team Tom. Thought this looked ok, but won't bother now. There's far too much other stuff on my watchlist.

Last edited:
Watched this last night, guess i must be easily pleased a good 7 from me.

I've learnt you can't go on reviews. We all like different things. I put more weight on user Google reviews than any of the "critic" reviews.

I tried to watch it last night. It’s awful. I stopped at the point where the android explains that he’s black - and not white with blue eyes - to appear trustworthy and calm people down. This bit of racism was completely unwarranted, I personally hadn’t posed myself the question.

But, if one must bake into the movie some of the new woke nastiness, at least make it less absurd. Don’t these people have any clue about the racial composition of Ukraine, and Eastern Europe in general? Do they assume it’s like LA?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom