OutRun Online - Release Date:15/04/09

If it is 800 points it should be mandatory for everyone to buy it :D

Done :thumbsup:
Bet it will not be that quick at 6pm tonight.
Ill try it in 30 ish when my little girl goes for her nap.

Bought it :smashin:
Good game, love power sliding my way around the long corners.
Not tried the multi player yet, ill try that tonight.
It has that proper arcade feel to it that Sega nail. :cool:

If anyone wants to add me for some games feel free but let me know on this thread so I know who it is. :smashin:

Great game! (especially for 800pts!).

Finished the goal on my very first go, but being Outrun of course, loads of different paths you can take - plus the leaderboards, time attacks etc - this one is gonna be firm fave for a while yet!

Chase HQ was brilliant as mentinoed earlier, still Outrun is up there as a classic

What makes this even better aside from 800 points, it is written by a British Developer if I read it right. :)

Looks good but from the look of them shots it looks like a carbon copy of Outrun 2 on xbox?
Forgive me if it is and it already been said as ive not read this whole thread.lol
Only played that couple weeks ago as it works on the 360, damn brilliant.
Great acrade game.

Just bought it and had a few games on single and multiplayer. All I can say is that it's certainly worth the 800 points (easily) I can imagine mp with friends will be a laugh and in the mp races i was in, it ran very smoothly without any lag. All the old music is in there and there seems to be a few modes to keep people busy with. Well pleased with it :clap:

Just bought it and had a few games on single and multiplayer. All I can say is that it's certainly worth the 800 points (easily) I can imagine mp with friends will be a laugh and in the mp races i was in, it ran very smoothly without any lag. All the old music is in there and there seems to be a few modes to keep people busy with. Well pleased with it :clap:

^^ What he said. :smashin:

is anyone having probs with the road disappearing as you go from stage 1 to 2 in multiplayer?

Ta

just had a few goes of single player really good fun havent tried the m/p yet but im enjoying it a lot

I'm loving this! Have played a few games multiplayer, little laggy at times but good fun. Overall im very happy with it, a steal at 800ps:eek:. Im can't believe they didn't try and charge us 1200 like they did with SF2,

I'm loving this! Have played a few games multiplayer, little laggy at times but good fun. Overall im very happy with it, a steal at 800ps:eek:. Im can't believe they didn't try and charge us 1200 like they did with SF2,

Indeed, Capcom take note!
Id have bought SFIIHD remix at 800.

Hmm... I seem to be completely rubbish at this after many years off! I can just about get to the end of route A on very easy! :eek:

Even though it's basically the same as the Xbox version, it runs smoother and for 800 points is definitely a bargain. :thumbsup:

A tip for people struggl;ing,turn down sensitivity by 2 notches in the options menu,corners are much easier that way.

Had a good go after work last night, great game just what I expected.

800 points = sense at last.

Have not tried multiplayer yet - but the single player was good alone.

Crackin' good fun, really enjoying it!

I've left the very tight controls as they are. Personally I feel you need 'em for fine-controlling through the double chicanes of the later stages.

Its now making me want a wheel :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom