• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Outpost

chambeaj

Prominent Member
Your Wiki link doesn't work. This is a working link....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outpost_%282008_film%29

£200,000 to £1.2mil.. it's tempting to make a movie. Especially if this is the amount you can make on a regurgitation of six other British movie titles like this one...

Dog Soldiers
28 Days Later
Children Of men.
etc etc..

Bull3t Or Blade

Distinguished Member
Just finished watching this, not bad... Kudos to the Scots couple who got it made. Just a very generic horror movie.

stefmcd

Established Member
Good movie. Tightly set and plotted. Dialogue never overstretches itself. Always held my attention. Ticks all the boxes for a good action thriller.
:)

cyberbolt

Standard Member
It was quite atmospheric, although it did nothing original.

I am a sucker for the Nazi imagery, though. It's just so powerful - very scary.

Ron240

Prominent Member
i actually left after an hour or so.
Your mistake was going to the cinema to see it....this is not a "cinema film", it is a straight to DVD film IMO. But...if you want to pay good money to go to the cinema, then walk out two thirds of the way through, then that is entirely up to you. :)

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Ok...i could pick holes in the plot, but for a low budget British horror, i thought it was brilliant.
I particularly liked the SS Commander guy(or whatever his title would have been), very intimidating. :smashin:

Im sure the Naz's experimented with much more than we will ever know about....nothing would surprise me about them in reality.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom