Outfit Demo Is On Marketplace!

Why did my TFT have to break now...:( :(

im also dl this now,wish they put more demos up

C'mon guys, why do we keep getting all these duplicate threads? There was a thread posted in the Games section already here:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313669

And this just adds to the 5 new GRAW threads started today. Can we not read the forum before starting new threads please? :smashin:

Munkey Boy said:
And this just adds to the 5 new GRAW threads started today. Can we not read the forum before starting new threads please? :smashin:

you can never have enough GRAW threads.

i dont think alot of people know the live and games sections are even there:rolleyes:

After the first hilarious 10 minutes this game slowly reveals its badness. Keep it for a fun demo burst though. :thumbsdow

MonkeyKnuckle86 said:
you can never have enough GRAW threads.

i dont think alot of people know the live and games sections are even there:rolleyes:
Yeah, seems that way. Shame we always have to play to the lowest common denominator, but hey there we go. :devil:

Been playing the demo and I like it. It seems quite basic (I was expecting more of a mercenaries type game), but it is good fun.

I've got it on pre-order, so I will keep it pre-ordered.

mine wont play... says doesn't support PAL 50 even though I playing at 720p at 60hz!

Munkey Boy - how about we start banning people for 1 day due to complete stupidity, ignorance and laziness?

agreed,its absolutly c@@p:thumbsdow

I like it kinda fun when you get into it.

not really impressed in the slightest...about as next gen as betamax

Truly terrible! Please release some decent games for the 360:thumbsdow

I played it for about a minute, couldn't believe how bad it was, deleted it straight after. It looked just like an XBOX game.:thumbsdow

chrisowe said:
I played it for about a minute, couldn't believe how bad it was, deleted it straight after. It looked just like an XBOX game.:thumbsdow

Which is exactly WHY you thought it was Rubbish.

You dont deserve to be entertained.

While not the best game I've played on the 360, I was expecting a really bad game what with all the comments. After I finished downloading, was surprised that it isn't too bad. I may consider getting this

Previews have stated that the single player has nice lighting, which is lacking in the online modes. Seems a strange choice considering this blatently appears to be a multiplayer game at heart.

After the first go or three I was really sure it was crap with no hope. But i now find it strangley appealing. If the hit detection was better (chasing someone around with a shotgun sucks), then this could have something. Especially with some decent level design and a bit more depth it has potential.

If this was a beta I'd be tempted, but seeing how this demo is only out just before final release I don't see the hit detection improving. And this is a MAJOR blow.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom