dodger747

Why did my TFT have to break now...:( :(

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
im also dl this now,wish they put more demos up

MonkeyKnuckle

Distinguished Member
Munkey Boy said:
And this just adds to the 5 new GRAW threads started today. Can we not read the forum before starting new threads please? :smashin:

you can never have enough GRAW threads.

i dont think alot of people know the live and games sections are even there:rolleyes:

Hi/zuum

After the first hilarious 10 minutes this game slowly reveals its badness. Keep it for a fun demo burst though. :thumbsdow

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
MonkeyKnuckle86 said:
you can never have enough GRAW threads.

i dont think alot of people know the live and games sections are even there:rolleyes:
Yeah, seems that way. Shame we always have to play to the lowest common denominator, but hey there we go. :devil:

Been playing the demo and I like it. It seems quite basic (I was expecting more of a mercenaries type game), but it is good fun.

I've got it on pre-order, so I will keep it pre-ordered.

S

spikerules

mine wont play... says doesn't support PAL 50 even though I playing at 720p at 60hz!

Cowden_harley

Munkey Boy - how about we start banning people for 1 day due to complete stupidity, ignorance and laziness?

Tman666

I like it kinda fun when you get into it.

Scuttlerx

not really impressed in the slightest...about as next gen as betamax

redmarkred

Truly terrible! Please release some decent games for the 360:thumbsdow

chrisowe

I played it for about a minute, couldn't believe how bad it was, deleted it straight after. It looked just like an XBOX game.:thumbsdow

tjradiohead

chrisowe said:
I played it for about a minute, couldn't believe how bad it was, deleted it straight after. It looked just like an XBOX game.:thumbsdow

Which is exactly WHY you thought it was Rubbish.

You dont deserve to be entertained.

K

Kycleung

While not the best game I've played on the 360, I was expecting a really bad game what with all the comments. After I finished downloading, was surprised that it isn't too bad. I may consider getting this

Valleyman

Previews have stated that the single player has nice lighting, which is lacking in the online modes. Seems a strange choice considering this blatently appears to be a multiplayer game at heart.

After the first go or three I was really sure it was crap with no hope. But i now find it strangley appealing. If the hit detection was better (chasing someone around with a shotgun sucks), then this could have something. Especially with some decent level design and a bit more depth it has potential.

If this was a beta I'd be tempted, but seeing how this demo is only out just before final release I don't see the hit detection improving. And this is a MAJOR blow.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution