Outdoor Rock Subwoofer Type


Novice Member
Hi All,

I have an outdoor rock subwoofer that I use to power a left and right outdoor speaker. The two speakers are wired in to the LR output of the subwoofer. The subwoofer LR Input go back into the house and is wired into a Sonos Amp.

I'm looking to replace the outdoor rock sub with another sub with similar speaker hookups. The terminal springs are all bad and the connection goes out constantly. What would this type of rock subwoofer be called? I'm hoping to find an outdoor subwoofer that would be a plug and play swap vs having to run any additional lines back into the house.

Thanks in advance



  • IMG_3983.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 20


Well-known Member
Have you looked to see if you could just replace the connectors?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom