Out with the old and in with the new

outoftheknow

Solutions
Reaction score
Dropped off this today

F46172E9-2531-4B47-BF0F-36D3A6F199A6.jpeg

2015, 1.8 ltr, 118 kW, TSi Skoda Superb Elegance with comfort pack. Brilliant Silver.

And picked up this

F7301E8D-5845-4FC3-9E4C-A1DCA6B9CE75.jpeg
E6A43304-B8E5-4481-9F32-CBFCC7E4D8AB.jpeg

2.0 ltr, 162 kW TSi Skoda Superb with comfort and tech packs and virtual cockpit (no HUD but nice colour screen instead of dials. You can play with what is displayed where). Lava Blue.

:thumbsup:

162kW so 3HP ;) looks nice =)

Discovered something that has irked me a tad. Had the tow bar kit fitted ($2,200/£1,200) and it is a fancy undermount job with lockable levers to disengage it and engage it easily. The booklets for fitting it and operating it show the VW parts and part number and it includes rather logically a storage bag for when it is removed. The mechanism is greased and needs a a bit of protection. The dealer said they didn’t come with a bag and gave me a plastic shopping bag.

I have now followed up with the dealer asking to let me know when a bag is ready for me to pick up.

My series II I traded in had a bag with the tow bar kit and that was the old fashioned square hollow lump of steel with pin and clip. A shopping bag would have been fine for that! :)

He isn’t keen for me to get the other bag out of the traded in car but I can’t see why not since he assures me he has never seen a bag with the Skoda tow bar kits :facepalm:

Looks a very similar colour to mine but called Petrol Blue in the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom