out of these dvds whitch should i get first

7 of 9

out of these whitch should i get first, i like all the films but want to know what u think i should buy first. :D

brotherhood of the wolf 3 disk canadian, desperado superbit, the last castle r1, toy story 3 disk, star gate ultimate edition, tommorow never dies, golden eye, batman return of the joker uncut edition, eraser r1, under siege & under siege 2 r1, on deadly ground r1, akira dts.

thank for all help.

7 of 9

Toy story 3 disk
Golden eye
Under Siege
Batman return of the joker
Akira dts.
Under Siege

Some the others (Under Siege 2, Eraser, Tomorrow Never Dies, Desperado) are rubbish! IMO

[edit]
james edited my message just before you, as I haven't seen a couple of them films (brotherhood, Last Castle)

nathan you silly person, how could miss out Brotherhood of the Wolf?!

IMO

Toy Story 3
Brotherhood of the Wolf
tommorrow never dies
stargate
desperado

theses are the ones which for me hold the most repeat viewing interest

Absolutely, definitley:

Toy Story 3 disc

after that, whatever.

Yep Toy Story box for me as well as long as it's the R1 version. Then go with Desperado - sweet sound!

Desperado without a doubt as it has long been my favourite followed by Brotherhood of the Wolf

Goldeneye
Tommorow Never Dies R1
Stargate Ultimate Edition
Under Siege 2 R4 I think R2 is cut

Originally posted by Garrett
Goldeneye
Tommorow Never Dies R1
Stargate Ultimate Edition
Under Siege 2 R4 I think R2 is cut

That's the problem with asking for someone else's opinion as I am not a great James Bond lover and think that the once that I have seen Under Siege 2 was enough leaving just Stargate from your list.

Toy Story 3 disc boxed set.

Two excellent films and the extras will probably make you want to go and work for Pixar when you see the enthusiasm everybody has at that place.

Next go for On Deadly Ground, not for the film which imho is rubbish, but for Segal's moments of wisdom as Segal plays slapsies with the guy who ate the chillies in Dumb and Dumber.

" What does it take to change the essence of a man"

Slaps his hand a couple more times.

" What does it take"

Pure genius :rotfl:

sorry - wee bit off-topic - but there's a hilarious Steven Segal moment somewhere in Family Guy Season Two where he slaps the seals....:D :D :laugh:

brotherhood of the wolf 3 disk canadian & on deadly ground - but only if its uncut.

On deadly ground with the full dose of fighting and the clamp on the leg is great :)

Ca

Originally posted by Dick Spunkmeyer
That's the problem with asking for someone else's opinion as I am not a great James Bond lover and think that the once that I have seen Under Siege 2 was enough leaving just Stargate from your list.
Not my list just the order I would consider 7 of 9’s (original list).

IMO

Tomorrow Never Dies.

Only one worth buying :)

can anyone tell me the best version of on deadly ground to get?

thanks

CaM

camlogan the best version of on deadly ground to get on dvd is the r1 version beccause it is uncut, widescreen tv enhanced, and dolby digital soundrack

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom