Out of Africa

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by BrianPK, Feb 3, 2009.

1. BrianPK

BrianPK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +273
    Delighted to see Out of Africa coming soon to SkyHD.....great to see La Streep at her very best.
    So we have True Grit ,Last of the Mohicans and Out of Africa all on in HD at the moment...... Sky are finally catering for people who believe that the last really good entertaining film was made about 20 years ago:D

2. dakara

dakara

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have Sky, and never will, but I do agree with you regarding the lack of "Quality" films.
    Far too many of the productions over the last ten years have been nothing more than Beat'em Up, Shoot'em Up, Blow'em Up clones of violent Videogames, but that seems to be what the general public want. :thumbsdow

3. BrianPK

BrianPK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +273
    Must admit I just couldn't give SKYHD up.I get great enjoyment from the movies and sports(rugby) channels.I do enjoy some of the modern movies(once they are not too coarse.....just can't understand this trend:mad:) but of course everyone wants to see their own special favourites and a lot of mine are from years gone by.
    Without doubt Sky HD is expensive but I can afford it as I don't smoke,drink,golf or chase women. ;):D