1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oustanding Service! Well done shopatdigital.co.uk!!

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by mh123, May 24, 2005.

1. mh123

mh123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Yesterday morning I placed an order online for an Alphason AG94/2S stand from shopatdigital.co.uk - basically because they were the cheapest I could find that had stock. And because it's just a lump of metal & glass I figured that it didn't really matter where I bought it from.

Anyway, less than 15 minutes after placing the order I got a phone call, to ask whether today was good for delivery? I agreed.

This morning the box duly arrived, on a shopatdigital van! (not some common-or-garden courier) and delivered by an extremely friendly and knowledgeable chap who asked what screen I was going to mount, and offered several pieces of good advice to make the installation easier.

Now THAT is what I call service. :thumbsup: Well done guys! :clap: I know where I'm going to look first next time I'm in the market for some kit.