Our sympathies go out to the Japanese

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
I personally would like to extend my sympathies to the Japanese people whose troubles, it seems, are not over yet.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
There was a notice on our intranet today that all our staff in Japan are safe.
Not necassarily comfortable, but safe.

Suave

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Japan & her people are suffering an almost biblical calamity at the moment - it is a testament to their character & culture that they have remained so calm & collected in the wake of such massive destruction. I pray that Japan will be soon able to recover from all her present challenges & that she rebuilds herself to be even stronger & better.

At a time when dictators & corrupt monarch's are ready to kill their own citizens elsewhere in the world, the Japanese people have, in the wake of incredible tragedy proven themselves to be the beacon of dignity and honour.

Suave.

Stuart, good man!

I think we'd all like to extend our hopes to the Japanese people just now.

As Suave states, the dignity and honour the people are showing at this most difficult of times, is quite humbling.

Keith

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
I join with Stuart in extending my sympathies to the Japanese people. To have suffered a terrible earthquake, a horrendous tsunami and now the threat of nuclear meltdown at a power station is too much to ask of anyone, far less the hundreds of thousands who are being subjected to this horror of horrors. Also, let's spare a thought for the many who have lost their lives.

Martin.

p.s. I am sure everyone will already have seen many pictures of the devastation in Japan, but here is a link to a site showing some "before and after" pictures which really go a long way to showing the level of damage causes by the tsunami. Just hover your cursor over each picture.

Last edited:

komi

Standard Member
Hi, Stuart , Nice - I think we should all do our best to send aid to the country.

It is a big eye opener to see somthing like this happen is such a short amount of time.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Hi, Stuart , Nice - I think we should all do our best to send aid to the country.

It is a big eye opener to see somthing like this happen is such a short amount of time.
It makes you realise what is important.

TONYELISE

Novice Member
Yes we dont realise just how lucky we are.

dean999

i really feel for all of you. seeing all the shocking images from start to end are very difficult for me to take in- i feel a a lot of sorrow for the whole country.

i hope the Japanese people face no more disasters.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom