Ouch! It hurts!!

nisnos

Prominent Member
Reaction score
bloody ell!! after a day and nights wii-ing im aching everywhere!!
i am a martial arts and fitness instructor so i am in good shape!

but the wii has had me in stitches with the aching!

My missus is the same - funny as hell tho!

lol........I'm a bit worse for wear as well.:D

What a brilliant little machine.:thumbsup:

same here, took wii boxing too serious, thou i did knock down 15 boxing bags. my other friend only took down 9:D

It isnt actually that strenuous, its just because you're making such sudden movements with no physical object to take the force of the action. I was caining after 20 minutes on boxing and i'm a reasonably fit 18 year old

I seem to have got through the worst of it. Even managed to play baseball with the wife last night for over an hour.

my tricpes and back of my sholders are really hurting me, I have been off and on the Wii all weekend playing wii sports and really feeling it

I was playing tennis doubles with the missus on Saturday night. Thought i'd be clever and tried a lob and promptly smashed the light on the ceiling :rolleyes:

Jeez what movement did you make to do your lob? Or is your ceiling height 6 ft or are you 9ft tall? :D

Jeez what movement did you make to do your lob? Or is your ceiling height 6 ft or are you 9ft tall? :D

In my excitement I flung up my arm up and as I was standing underneath the light at the time, *pop* and a lampshade went flying :D

God help us when they release motion sensitive ankle straps etc for footy!

I was playing tennis doubles with the missus on Saturday night. Thought i'd be clever and tried a lob and promptly smashed the light on the ceiling :rolleyes:

One for wiihaveaproblem.com surely?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom