Ouch! It hurts!!

nisnos

bloody ell!! after a day and nights wii-ing im aching everywhere!!
i am a martial arts and fitness instructor so i am in good shape!

but the wii has had me in stitches with the aching!

My missus is the same - funny as hell tho!

Onilink

Novice Member
same here, took wii boxing too serious, thou i did knock down 15 boxing bags. my other friend only took down 9:D

Melkor

Novice Member
It isnt actually that strenuous, its just because you're making such sudden movements with no physical object to take the force of the action. I was caining after 20 minutes on boxing and i'm a reasonably fit 18 year old

D

Deleted member 65413

I seem to have got through the worst of it. Even managed to play baseball with the wife last night for over an hour.

dapex

Novice Member
my tricpes and back of my sholders are really hurting me, I have been off and on the Wii all weekend playing wii sports and really feeling it

rss

I was playing tennis doubles with the missus on Saturday night. Thought i'd be clever and tried a lob and promptly smashed the light on the ceiling :rolleyes:

addyb

Distinguished Member
Jeez what movement did you make to do your lob? Or is your ceiling height 6 ft or are you 9ft tall? :D

rss

Jeez what movement did you make to do your lob? Or is your ceiling height 6 ft or are you 9ft tall? :D

In my excitement I flung up my arm up and as I was standing underneath the light at the time, *pop* and a lampshade went flying :D

God help us when they release motion sensitive ankle straps etc for footy!

The Fuggler

I was playing tennis doubles with the missus on Saturday night. Thought i'd be clever and tried a lob and promptly smashed the light on the ceiling :rolleyes:

One for wiihaveaproblem.com surely?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom