For Sale Otterbox Defender (Black) for iPad 2 or iPad 3.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Azzin, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Azzin

Azzin
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,072
    Hi all,

I've just sold my iPad 3 and the buyer didn't want the Defender, so it's up here for grabs.

For me, this is the only case for the iPad (the first thing I did when I got my iPad Air was ask Santa for a Defender for it!).

Defender Series Cases for iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 | OtterBox

It even comes in the original box, although I'll just add that the originally (crappy) screen protector that comes with the Defender is not present, as I (and every other iPad Defender owner it appears) pushed it straight out and replaced it with a decent screen protector (a MediaDevil in my case).

[​IMG]

You can see also some pictures of the iPad in the actual case/on the stand here: [/URL]
    For Sale - [Reduced!] iPad 3 64GB WiFi, with Applecare *PLUS* Warranty & Otterbox Defender case. | AVForums

£20.00 delivered.

Price and currency: Otterbox Defender (Black) for iPad 2 or iPad 3.
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.