Otogi 2 - Omg!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by dynamic turtle, Nov 10, 2004.

1. dynamic turtle

dynamic turtle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Just got the US version on import and all I can say is WOW! The first game looked flippin' incredible, but FROM have somehow managed to make Immortal Warriors look even better.

All of the destructive elements of the first game remain intact, and are just as satisfying. There are now five (very enjoyable and very well designed) characters to smash your way around levels with.

The mystical "feel" and moody atmosphere are still there, along with the evocative and enchanting soundtrack of the original.

OK, so the controls need further refining, and the camera sucks, but who cares when it looks this beautiful?

It may lack the impact of the original, but all the elements are there. I really feel transported to an ethereal realm when playing this game.

Marvelous technical demonstration of the xbox's capabilities if nothing else. Trust me, you'll be amazed :smashin:

DT

2. Fatbob1080

Fatbob1080

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Blimey i'll have to give this a second look. Only had a quick go and the graphics looked very blocky, almost like a ps1 game! Ok so i was playing it on a 10ft wide projector screen and not in progressive scan but it still looked blockier than any other game ive got. Will have to try shrinking the screen a bit :)