Other DIGN cases..which one would you like?

Swapping emails with an importer of PC parts he was very interested to hear of the prices being paid, and the effort involved in getting decent HTPC cases in the UK (has anyone in the 'powerbuy' actually got a case yet?). He is seriously thinking of importing these and has asked which cases I think people would go for?

See here;
http://www.kanam.co.kr/html/product.htm
I like the idea of the 4 series with the front USB and Firewire. Any thoughts?

I've also seen mention of these cases, which while large, look the business. Anyone come across anything about them?

http://www.crtcinema.com/cases.html

The bottom line is that if you let me know what you would like, then he will try and see if it is possible to distribute that case in the UK. Could be easier than importing and likely to work out cheaper.

Anyone interested?

Regards,
Ian Guinan

D

dejongj

I am actually choosing between these cases at the moment.

The DIGN 4 with firewire i/o seems great, however my preference would still be the CRTCINEMA Vision. Mainly influenced by my wife for the looks.

Any idea regarding timelines?

Cheers,

Jean-Paul

homethx

yes i like the look of the crtcinema case . i would have one of them . make that a silver one.

L

Lem

Where can you get the LCD display kits for the crtcinema cases?

L

Lem

Found them ' Matrix Orbital'. All works out a bit more pricey than the DIGN cases. Are you guys buying your DIGN's from heimkino.at?, as I was thinking about getting some from there, but if they are going to take ages I might go the US route instead.

It is all at a very early stage so I wouldn't recommend delaying purchases waiting on this one...

I agree the Digitalis cases look fabulous, but it may be more practical to get the DIGN ones. They are looking at carrying them as a permanent line, and not just as a one off powerbuy type thing.

Not giving too much away if I say that they are a major distributor of accessories to reduce the noise level from PC's....

Regards,
Ian Guinan

I listed the ones above as suggestions. Has anyone seen other cases that should be considered?

The Coolermaster one (black 610 on www.coolermaster.com ) will apparently be imported by the UK distributor later this year anyway, so this is the only other one that came to my mind.

Any more ideas?

Regards,
Ian Guinan

D

dejongj

I have been trailing the Internet for months, but haven't found anything more suitable than the ones you have already mentioned.

In my opinion, the Coolermaster is way too much like an ordinary PC but then 'tarted' up.

I want something that fits nicely in my Sounstyle A/V rack and that looks good in the living room. Something that blends in with the rest of my AV gear.

To me that is the CRTCINEMA or potentially the DIGN.

Cheers,

JP

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom