1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT - double curtain tracks?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by richard plumb, Aug 29, 2002.

1. richard plumb

richard plumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Hi, sorry about the OT, but couldn't see a suitable match, and it involves an LCD projector, so here I am :)

My wife will want the lounge to be very light/white. We are also having a light wood floor and white curtains.

I'm thinking of blackout roller blinds to control the light, so that isn't a problem, but how can I tone down the reflective nature of the walls, and how much of a problem is it really?

Would it be possible to have double curtain tracks, and pairs of black/dark curtains behind the white ones? So they would be hidden in normal use, but when we are watching a movie, I could close the dark curtains instead of the white ones.

This should really help with one side of the room, but it is practical? Is there an issue with 'treating' one side of the room but not the other?

Any other suggestions?

2. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Change the wife? :D