OSX Sim Racing Games

Discussion in 'Apple Forum' started by Trist, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Trist

Trist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Just wondering if there are any native OSX supported racing games people would recommend? I mainly play on console (Xbox) and would probably use my 360 controller on my iMac (I know... I need to get a wheel).

I have only got OSX so boot camp is out of the question at the moment. Just wondering if there are any sim games I'm missing out on. I know GTR2 was meant to be good before but doesn't look like it supports OSX and neither does rFactor.

2. Spoonhead

Spoonhead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    There are a few, With those below the best known. There might be others. Try the Mac App Store.

Real Racing 2
    Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
    Colin Mcrae: Dirt 2

3. Trist

Trist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Thanks, have Real Racing on iPad so might try the OSX version, but wasn't impressed with Dirt 2 on the 360 so will probably give that a miss. Will try Asphalt 6 - hadn't heard of that before. It's a shame that so many games are not compatible with OSX. Especially now steam is available for both platforms. Is anyone has any others to try out I'd love to hear about them.