Oscar winners list leaked?

xit2050

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Real or a hoax?

large_814109.jpg

Who knows? But it's surely got to be worth sticking a fiver on an accumulator down at the bookies don't you think?

Well , that will add a bit of fun to watching the oscars anyway, I shall be sitting there with a print of this and checking them off as we go , probably worth a little flutter as well.

An Oscars rep has already confirmed it's a hoax (or so he says!)

Fake, fake, fake.

All the winners are just the bookies favourites.

Move on.

Arts and Sciences officers? That line sounds a bit strange?

Wont it be interesting if these all turn out to be correct , I doubt it though as they are all obvious and there is usually at least one or two surprise winners.

Fake, fake, fake.

All the winners are just the bookies favourites.

Move on.

That's not entirely true as, for example, Amy Adams is not favourite to win Best Supporting Actress. Still, it would be funny if this list turned out to be accurate.

That's not entirely true as, for example, Amy Adams is not favourite to win Best Supporting Actress. Still, it would be funny if this list turned out to be accurate.

Yeah, I didn't look at it that closely. And when I went back and looked I noticed that one as well. You get my point though.

It looks like a hoax but not entirely inaccurate, which I guess is the point :devil:

I guess the question has been answered.

(Although I like the fake list better than the actual outcome)

Yeah Def fake better than actual especially the best actor and best art direction

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom