Osama Bin laden found/killed

Orson

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just on the BBC at the moment, apparently they've found & killed Osama Bin laden.

Not sure what that will mean to the world.

I have heard he has been killed on so many occasions don't believe it.

President Obama has made a statement confirming it just now, that US ground forces went into Islamabad, Pakistan & got him in some kind of mansion. He also stated it was done with approval of the Pakistani authorities, which should hopefully stop a lot of possible repercussions.

Sensational news. Justice for the people who lost their lives in New York, Madrid and London.

Very good news. :thumbsup:

Good riddance.

Now that " they got I'm" If you ask me it's about time, does this mean they will stop bombing the NWFP (Waziristan/Border?)
Makes me sick when I hear of innocent people being caught up and murdered by the drones.

The CNN report made me smile,Obama states that the body was handled with great respect and according to Muslim traditions. That I find very hard to believe, the American track record is very poor and anything coming out of its mouth smells like BS.

Obama is a liar, and has failed to live up to his own expectations. I had a lot of respect for this man when he came into power, most Muslim people I came across was also hopeful.
It seems that most of us were wrong and this is a different colour with the same agenda.
The million dollar question is what happens to Pakistan now? Where do we as the west stand with Pakistan?
If you honestly think OBL would nip down to the local Tesco mini mart for the morning paper and a bottle of milk with out the ISI ( Pakistani Military) knowing well I think you need to wake up. HE WAS protected by the PAKISTANI military and they need sorting out. They knew where he was from the beginning and simply keep people like this monster on a lease to help them with their interests ( Kashmir,Afghan and woldwide). While innocent people were killed in NWFP (Pashtun Area) the Pakistani GOVT and Military were looking standing by knowing where OBL was and what he was up to.

Makes me very angry to see a country get away and simply deny any wrong doing. Americans should have bombed the Pakistani ISI military HQ with a drone. Would like to see what they say when a missile lands on their head. Pakistani Army has given the green light to exterminate the Pashtun race. I hope Pakistan reaps what it sows. This we have seen and HISTROTY will repeat itself, Pakistan will lose its frontier, this is inevitable.

Would like to see which race it will subdue and brain wash, Pashtuns are simple and uneducated people with little aspirations. They were brought up in extreme poverty and misfortune. Pakistan took advantage of this and brainwashed them into fighting for their ****** cause and sent them off to their death.

Only time will tell...

Last edited:
Bet Bin Laden will rue the day he bought a PS3 and signed up for the Playstation Network.

Good news but I'm not sure how significant in the long term this will be. Should guarentee another term for Obama though.

Should guarentee another term for Obama though.
well if it's saved the world from from the teabagger and birther nutjobs, fandabbyfrickindozytastic :thumbsup:

Short lived victory, others will takeover.
'will'? .... I doubt he's been in charge of anything for a few years, and there's not really any central organisation, more likely a loose network of similar groups

Now is this just another body double. The guy had renal failure years ago, so he could have died years ago. I dont believe a word what America says because they are nothing but liars.

Great result and great bit of propaganda but I doubt it will make the slightest bit of difference to the poor misguided people that supported him and his organization. The other leaders of this vile group will extol him as a martyr and use it as justification for any further atrocities committed by the brainwashed kids they control.
Be vigilant and expect repercussions this will in no way affect the plans that Al Qaeda may have and will most likely make them more determined.

One less nut job in the world is always a good thing, but doubt this will change much in terms of the attacks from Al Queda-esc groups.

I think it is good that someone who helped with the 9/11 attacks is no longer around.

As for USA lying about OBL - I have never seen the President on TV announcing to the World that OBL is dead, there may have been rumours but never seen that happen.

Ayub - I do not know what you are talking about so cannot comment on anything you have said other than I agree with "time will tell".

Any chance of this thread actually celebrating the death of one of the most evil men in history? The bastard murdered thousands of innocents for ****s sake. Or is it just going to be a platform for people to slag off America? Again:rolleyes:.

Its unlikely Obama would make an announcement on this scale if it weren't genuine.

For once- just for once- can we congratulate/ support the US over this?

good news still wont stop the hate prob get worse tbh

If it's true, then it's good news, even though I dislike celebrating the death of anybody. I make an exception for Bin Laden though.

As for treating his body with respect, I think it should be accorded as much respect as those of the people that he and his followers killed. Achilles had the right idea when he dragged Hector's body around Troy.

Last edited:
If it's true, then it's good news, even though I dislike celebrating the death of anybody. I make an exception for Bin Laden though.

Whose death haven't you made an exception for but who everyone else was celebrating :confused:

One less nut job in the world is always a good thing, but doubt this will change much in terms of the attacks from Al Queda-esc groups.

I think it is good that someone who helped with the 9/11 attacks is no longer around.

As for USA lying about OBL - I have never seen the President on TV announcing to the World that OBL is dead, there may have been rumours but never seen that happen.

Ayub - I do not know what you are talking about so cannot comment on anything you have said other than I agree with "time will tell".

Thought they wanted him not over the attacks on 911 as the FBA could not find no evidence to support this but over attacks on other US places outside the USA.

FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Cant see anything to do with 911.

Last edited:
Great news on his death, no so great news that Pakistan was "hiding" him..... Supposedly living next door to the Pakistani military academy and alongside retired Military Generals..

BB

No doubt they will produce a birth certificate as proof.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom