Orskey dash cam keeps tinkling

oldcelt

Standard Member
Orskey dash cam keeps tinkling

I have an Orskey S950 dash cam. It seems to working OK except for the fact that it keeps tinkling ar frequent intervals. I've read the User Manual carefully, messaged Customer Service (no luck yet since query on 26th March) and searched the internet. I can find no reason for the annoying tinkling. Can anyone help please?

lynx

Senior Moderator
Could be an audible warning. I'd be inclined to look at the status/ available capacity of the sd card, perhaps the battery as well for a start.

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
Does it coincide with a bump or jolt? Some dash cams have a collision mode and save the recordings to a different folder when triggered. You can normally alter the sensitivity to prevent false triggers.

oldcelt

Standard Member
Could be an audible warning. I'd be inclined to look at the status/ available capacity of the sd card, perhaps the battery as well for a start.
Thank you.
I think I've isolated the problem to the power lead in the car. The dash cam works fine when I connect it to a USB power supply in the house..
Thanks again for your input.

oldcelt

Standard Member
Does it coincide with a bump or jolt? Some dash cams have a collision mode and save the recordings to a different folder when triggered. You can normally alter the sensitivity to prevent false triggers.
Thanks. Please see my reply to Lynx.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom