got 3 similar quotes and they all use different systems
texecom premier elite
orisec cp20
pyronix...no details given
anyone any advice on which system is best or one to avoid
thank you

mushii

Distinguished Member
Ajax - they are now the largest security alarm manufacturer in Europe.

Pyronix Enforcer will probably go EOL pretty soon as its CPU is now maxed out and cant be upgraded any further (I used to install them). The Pyronix AX Pro is a cheap copy of Ajax.

Orisec have good reviews but I have never used them.

Texecom are getting long in the tooth and you may as well install a Yale system.

Simplisafe - avoid like the plague. They use lots of weasel words to pretend they meet basic security standards - they dont.

Abode - mixed reviews

Ring - seem to have a following on here. Limited accessories has been their major challenge in the UK.

I would see if you can find an Ajax installer in your area. If you cant give me a shout and I will find you one.

drob

Novice Member
Ajax - they are now the largest security alarm manufacturer in Europe.

Pyronix Enforcer will probably go EOL pretty soon as its CPU is now maxed out and cant be upgraded any further (I used to install them). The Pyronix AX Pro is a cheap copy of Ajax.

Orisec have good reviews but I have never used them.

Texecom are getting long in the tooth and you may as well install a Yale system.

Simplisafe - avoid like the plague. They use lots of weasel words to pretend they meet basic security standards - they dont.

Abode - mixed reviews

Ring - seem to have a following on here. Limited accessories has been their major challenge in the UK.

I would see if you can find an Ajax installer in your area. If you cant give me a shout and I will find you one.
thank you for taking the time to reply and advice...i am.in preston lancashire if you know of any local ajax fitters..thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom