1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orion Vision PM4202

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by andylangley, Jun 23, 2005.

1. andylangley

andylangley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Orion Vision PM-4202 42" Plasma with the original wallmount and desktop stand that has developed a fault so I am looking for advice to see if it can be fixed or, if not, someone who may want to buy it for spares or just to get the stands cheap as they're £150 each new.

Basically the screen now splits into 3 horizontal bands with the middle one clear as a a bell whilst the top and bottom 2 have a hazy, greenish appearance which is especially bad when lighter colours are in those areas.

We have had workmen in for the last week and they have not been too careful at keeping the dust off the stuff and I am thinking that this may have caused it as it happened the day after they arrived having been perfect up until then?

2. andylangley

andylangley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. davidheat

davidheat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I realise it's been quite some time now since your post on the website, do you still have the plasma screen?
    I do not know how to repair it but I am looking for the desk stand and a remote for the plasma screen.
    Are you able to help me?
    I await your reply