1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orion TV-42007 anyone?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by goodevans, Mar 31, 2005.

1. goodevans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Long time browser, now posting because herself caught sight of a plasma panel in Currys (The techwood...) and has decided she needs one! Yay!

As I am in the Euro zone, it's cheaper for me to buy stuff from Germany and have it shipped than to buy anything from the UK. In fact, most UK companies won't even ship to Ireland, what's up with that?

Anyway I was browsing www.technik-direkt.de, where I have bought computer parts before, and found an Orion TV-42007 for €1500, with €70 shipping. VGA Panel, 3 scarts. There's no picture up yet, but the dimensions say "inkl Fuss", which I guess means it includes a desktop stand. And it says something about 40w speakers, so there might be speakers.

Google comes back with nothing at all on this p/n. The only thing I've managed to find out is that Orion make the Vision panels that a few websites (like www.scan.co.uk) sell, but they have different part numbers.

Anyone got any ideas? I have Sky+ and a cheap-ass Philips DVD that I won in Tesco's.

Thanks all.