orion 37

fosbrook6695

About to take the plunge with this set anybody got one of these out there:lease:

I just bought one, WOOHOO!

After 3 hours of walking around the retail park going from various elctrical shops i finnally bought my TV :)! I got the Orion 37" LCD TV from Currys for £450. It comes with a one year warranty, but then i will take out the extended one after the first year is up.

I looked at soo many TV's. Even considered a couple of 32" ones, but decided against them as i was really after a 37". And then i saw the Orion, love it! It had an awful pic to begin with when i first saw it, and then i changed the settings as someone had put it on cinema mode which had zoomed in the pic. And its perfect! Not quite a Samsung, but is perfect for my bedroom. :thumbsup:

Would now reccomend to anyone. They are on Dixons website for £449, they have 2 for some reason on their site, the other is priced at £549. But they are both the same. The £449 doesnt have a pic, but just look at the pic for the £549 and they are the same. All Currys stores have em on display so you can go in and have a look. Use this code on Dixons for 5% off GIMME5.

I decided against buying online due to if anything went wrong then i have nowhere to go. Whereas now i can just walk into my local currys :cool:

Great TV! Unfortunatly it wouldnt fit in my car with all the family in as well, so i have had to leave it at Currys to be picked up next week :)

But i spent hours playing with the one in store and the pic is fantastic, despite what anyone else says! Perfect TV at a great price. Treat yourself before Christmas lol

Its at such a good price, and using the 5% off you save even more. Buy it, I did.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom