Original XBOX games work on the 360?

Simple question, just thinking of getting HALO 2 to for pennies to have a blast online, but wasnt sure if it works on the 360?!

As long as you have you 360 hooked up to live it will download an update and it will work fine.

Is that the same for Halo 1?

I ask because the triple pack available is soo cheap!

Ted.

Soul Calibur 2 just got added to the b/c list so I've bought it on eBay for £4. Should arrive tomorrow.

I'm using the VGA cable so will I have to do anything to get it to display full screen?

The only other game I've tried was KOTOR II and that seemed to be stuck on 4:3.

I dont think I could play SC2 4:3 on a widescreen HDTV.

Cheers ;)

OMG!! bought 'The Thing' off Ebay for about £4 New! & I wasn't expecting a lot but it's great!!!!! :thumbsup:

in the dark, 5.1s on, it can really scare you, believe me. brilliant game, really captures the atmosphere of the film well.

Halo 2 won't update and download the map packs you need to play it online if your using a VGA cable, you'll need to plug the component / composite lead while it's downloads them.

just downloaded the Blasto? pack, great new levels, only played one online but it was briliant. Halo 2 still rocks online! :thumbsup:

Soul Calibur 2 just got added to the b/c list so I've bought it on eBay for £4. Should arrive tomorrow.

I'm using the VGA cable so will I have to do anything to get it to display full screen?

The only other game I've tried was KOTOR II and that seemed to be stuck on 4:3.

I dont think I could play SC2 4:3 on a widescreen HDTV.

Cheers ;)

KOTOR is ment to be 4:3, it was never widescreen.

Also, only certain games support VGA, the one's that dont wont be playable unless you use Composite/Component.

OMG!! bought 'The Thing' off Ebay for about £4 New! & I wasn't expecting a lot but it's great!!!!! :thumbsup:

in the dark, 5.1s on, it can really scare you, believe me. brilliant game, really captures the atmosphere of the film well.

Nice one - big fan of the film (recently bought it again on HD-DVD), so will have to pick myself up a copy of this! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom