Question Original Authentic Movie Posters

TheDarkKnight01

I was looking at getting an original authentic movie poster and wondered if anyone else on here had got one previously and whether it was worth paying the premium price they demand?

Ideally would like to get a Goodfellas one but would be open to looking at a few different ones if anyone could recommend somewhere legitimate to buy them from as I am not sure?

I'm based in the UK if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

Badgerstuta

I was looking at getting an original authentic movie poster and wondered if anyone else on here had got one previously and whether it was worth paying the premium price they demand?

Ideally would like to get a Goodfellas one but would be open to looking at a few different ones if anyone could recommend somewhere legitimate to buy them from as I am not sure?

I always buy my original film posters from emovieposter.com auctions, Always original and their customer service is always great

TheDarkKnight01

Can anyone confirm whether the following site is legit or not?

They have a poster on there which claims to be signed by basically the entire cast of a Christopher Nolan movie (not the Batman trilogy), on an authentic original poster and it is showing a discount on the price bringing it down to $399.

Now there is that old saying "If someone sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

What I want to know, is whether anyone has bought anything from them before, and if they are fake how are they allowed to continue to sell online? Basically, what is the deal with them?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom