Ordinary People

BubbleDouble

The trouble I had getting all these people together for this shot...!! :D

IMG_8794.jpg by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

Numerous heads and limbs chopped off, my lens just wasn't wide enough :p

Darren

p.s. I think it's slightly better viewed larger on black, so click through

BubbleDouble

Nice shot and lots of people -even bits of people. I like the shot but it sure gives the word "Cropped" a whole-new meaning.

Ice
Yeah, I know Andy. Not much time this month, so I thought something is better than nothing at all ;)

Miranda

Novice Member
This certainly is better than nothing :) I quite like it. May I ask what was the occasion?

BubbleDouble

This certainly is better than nothing :) I quite like it. May I ask what was the occasion?
My opening remark was somewhat sarcastic Miranda. This was shot at the sea-lion show at Whipsnade Zoo...and a heavy crop as already pointed out :laugh:

I felt I had to enter something this month. I've had some fab ideas for this months' theme, but I simply won't have the time to execute any of them :(

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Definitely on theme Darren and there's definitely something about it that catches the eye :)

den9112

On your own admission Darren ,quite a rush shot and not one of your best technically ,but it's pretty quirky and different which makes you look at at twice,which in my opinion makes it a good entry :smashin:....Ps i can spot at least three people not smiling ,maybe you could have your comp on the pic ,spotting how many people are not smiling

GaseousClay

Bit of a Marmite one this Darren. Fortunately I like the stuff. :smashin: A difficult shot to nail without clipping something or someone. There's plenty going on in the shot to overcome the framing.

The aspect ratio works well, it's a bit like a dysfunctional school photo. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom