1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orders posted from on 24th-28th April

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by mjn, May 14, 2004.

1. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Anybody else missing orders from Play that were posted between 24th-28th April?

I've 5 items that were sent in the above dates, but have yet to receive them. However i have received orders that were posted in May ?!?!

2. Cullea

Cullea

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had 3 box sets posted on 31-03-2004 go missing and another one on the 15-04-2004. Play then "suspended" my account and refused to to send a replacement until I provided an alternative address.

I've got the replacements now, but a 5th box set is now overdue (was sent to the alternative address) . Single dbd's have arrived no problem.

Play blame the postman, but DVD Soon & DVD BoxOffice deliveries never seem to go missing.

3. Baadshah

Baadshah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I Also Placed Orders That Were Dispatched On The 24.4.04 And I Still Havent Got. Play Are Being Funny With This By Sending Me An Email Stating That In The Last 3 Years Of Being A Member I Have Reported Not Getting 9 Items Out Of 727 Ordered Items. Last Time I Use Play

4. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    blaming the postmen?

Well it must be as soon as they leave the Play premises! As i live in Ireland!

5. DamH

DamH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had big problems getting deliveries from Play.

I've changed delivery address from home to work and ordered single titles at a time (multiple orders more likely to go astray, in my experience) but they still go :censored: missing

After another recent case, I'm never using them again.

6. Mr Cat

Mr Cat
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    I've ordered a lot of cd / dvds from play, a about 1 hasn't arrived, a couple were quite late, but in the meantime I had e-mailed them and I received replacements free of charge, even for the ones that eventually turned up late... ;)