1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordering Sky + online, wrong fees?

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by Ol!ver, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Ol!ver

Ol!ver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I'm trying to upgrade my existing Sky World package to a Plus with Multiroom deal. Now from how I understand everything, that's a hundred notes worth of box and a tenner a month for the multiroom sub yeah? When I try to order it it's telling me it's £20 per month, as if it's trying to charge me for the plus sub too. Am I being a bit dense or is it wrong? I'll give em a call later see what they have to say methinks.

Cheers

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Yep, current offer for existing customers taking SKY+ with multiroom is £99 (free install) and an additonal £10 for multiroom sub.

As for the £10 for SKY+ I think that is the way the "free" SKY+ sub is handled, every month we are credited with the money before it's taken but on the books everyone still has it listed as a billing item.
    Once ordered and activated should mean your billing will be adjusted to reflect the "free" SKY sub since you have a suitable channel package.

Considered waiting a while?
    You may increase your chances of getting one of the larger capacity units that are just entering the supply chain.