• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ordered my new TV!

spikecast

I went for the Samsung LE26R41B 26" HDTV LCD Television from Ebuyer.co.uk. It's coming on friday I got it for £582 including delivery. I hope that's a decent price because it's the best I could find that would get me it this week too. I'm planning on using this as a TV/PC monitor because my bro needs his TFT back. Is it a DVI or Analog TFT cable I'll need? I haven't got a DVI cable so I would have to buy one. I'll be using this for DVD's/Xbox/Xbox 360 gaming and a bit of telly now and again. Does this support Picture in Picture? Also are there any settings people would recommend? I am a total newbie but I'm sick of my massive Widescreen TV which I've sold to my g/f's parents for their living room (28" JVC Flatscreen TV).

Plus after seeing the 32" version of this running in Comet I hope I've made the right choice. I also went for this over the Sharp everyone is raving about because of the resolution this one supports. Any advice/tips etc would be great! Man it feels scary spending nearly £600 on a telly! :O

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom