1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ordered Miyazaki DVDs from DDDhouse.com

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by unknownpleasure, May 31, 2005.

1. unknownpleasure

unknownpleasure

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Just ordered some Dvds from this website. I hear it is reputable, but I have a question.

I was sent this email after my order had been processed.

Is this common practise?

I am slightly worried and would appreciate your feedback before I go ahead with this.

I really want to get the dvds asap. I ordered Kikis ds, mononoke and totoro. Any additions to this list would be awesome. As I have only recently got into anime.

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

This isn't uncommon - if you make your very first DVD order with a company, a large one! As they say, it's to stop people from frauding them, and for your protection also.

If you do as they say, (and make sure you do completely obliterate the LAST EIGHT NUMBERS of your credit card number), then they will process your order.

Having said that, I personally would NOT have made my first order a large one. It would have been more sensible to order the titles either in sets of 2 or even individually. Then you probably wouldn't have encountered this problem.

Good Luck, and let us all know how it goes. :)

Pooch