1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order Cancellations

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by cosmokramer, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmokramer

cosmokramer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone had any bad experiences with any company when cancelling orders? Particularly, being issued with store credit rather than having their credit cards refunded?

Also, does anyone have any experience of the legalities of store credit vs. credit card refunds?

:lease:

2. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    determined aint ya :D

3. cosmokramer

cosmokramer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I guess the deleted thread was too specific - I genuinely want to know what the legalities are! I understand the affiliation that one of the senior members mentioned takes precedence here so I'm happy to discuss the issue in generic terms. If the mods feel that I'm acting inappropriately then I would appreciate a PM or email to let me know and I'll can it, but I think I've behaved quite responsibly in my postings.

4. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    I think that you have had your (now thinly veiled) question answered previously. The fact you're not naming names now, even though you've been answered and have been asked twice to drop the matter as it has been dealt with, clearly has fallen on deaf ears.

As originally stated, take any queries you have up in private with anyone you have issues with for them to be resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.